If you are thinking of revamping your kitchen anytime soon, you will no doubt be looking at granite or marble for the kitchen tops and work surfaces, and for good reason, as natural stone looks great and it lasts forever. What you may not know is you can get engineered stone that is every bit as stunning as natural stone, complete with the swirls and veins you find in granite and marble. Here are a few of the reasons why engineered stone is a better choice than natural stone.
- Save Money – Engineered stone comes in large slabs and that means you can get several benchtop units from one piece, plus you don’t have the quarrying costs that are factored into the price when you buy natural stone. If you would like to view stunning engineered stone benchtops, an online search is all it takes and when you find what you’re looking for, you can place an order online and the product will be delivered.
- Wide Range of Designs – Once you visit a supplier’s website, you can literally browse the many designs that mimic natural features, indeed, you would never know the difference. Finding the right shade is never an issue with engineered stone, so you won’t have to settle for something that is close to what you want.
- Environmentally Friendly – When you look at the processes used to mine and work natural stone, it is clear to see that there is much less of an impact on the environment with engineered stone. The colour pigments used in the process are 100% natural, which is another reason to choose engineered stone for your kitchen.
- Can be Worked Easier Than Natural Stone – The bathroom renovation company will have no problem working with engineered stone, in fact, they will save time, which saves you money. If you are doing the work yourself, you’ll be happy you chose engineered stone.
- Premium Marble Colours & Designs – The great thing about engineered stone is that you can be very creative and they supplier would have a wide catalogue for you to browse. Calacatta, Imperial Danby and Venato Extra are simply stunning and there are many others designs, all at very affordable prices.
Many homeowners are not aware of engineered stone and when you discover the benefits, it makes for a much better option that natural marble and with so many design choices, finding something ideal is never an issue.